March 5, 2015

Snow!?

So, true story. A couple mornings ago, I woke up and looked out the window and thought, "Oh! It snowed!" I quickly realized that the tree outside my window did not have any snow on it, but it was covered in flowers! I wrote a little post about this flowering tree at the end of March last year. This tree is blooming a full month ahead of schedule. And not long after that post I was in a field of daffodils which are already blooming too.

This little house in the background is also the one that we are planning to redo and make into a more suitable working space. Imagine a big deck on the front and sliding barn like doors on the front to completely open up the studio. I will definitely keep you updated on everything that is happening with it. Hopefully it won't be too long before things get started.

Outfit Details
Skirt || Ruche
Top || Francescas
Booties || Target

9 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving your skirt! So flowy and pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best friend lives in WA and i've been so jealous of the weather you guys are having!!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been pretty spoiled this year! I do wish we got just a little snow though!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous photos! love the skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely