March 20, 2015

I MOVED! Follow on My NEW Bloglovin Account!


Hello everyone! I have made the decision to move my blog over to squarespace! So if you don't want to miss any of the flowery goodness, the inside look at the life of a florist and my personal style adventures, follow me on this 

NEW BLOGLOVIN ACCOUNT.


Head on over to prettylovelystudios.com to see my new post which is a super easy Spring DIY arrangement!

Remember, even if you follow me on Bloglovin now, you are going to have to click the link above and follow to keep on reading the new posts. 
I hope to see you all on my new site and thank you SO much for continuing to follow this crazy journey of mine! 

1 comment:

  1. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely