July 7, 2014

Flower Girl


























I feel like this outfit describes my style and me so much. A little bit of girly with the dress and belt but toned down just a little with the rain boots. You never know when you are going to be picking flowers on the side of the road or by an old barn. You want to be prepared, so the rain boots are a favorite of mine and I would love more colors, although the green is so Washington and I love them. And there is just something about picking in a dress that makes it so much better. Am I right?

Outfit Details
Dress || Spool No. 72
Belt || Anthropologie
Boots ℅ Joules

5 comments:

  1. Cute dress!!! Love the background such gorgeous pictures!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your style! It's the perfect amount of feminine and functional ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress!! and i love your hair!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely