May 19, 2014

A Perfect Day

Last week I was back in the beautiful and relaxing Okanogan county. My boyfriend and I drove into the hills back behind his house, where it is nothing but a single dirt road, open fields, patches of trees and the occasional abandoned shed. Its perfect. We just found this perfect little field and stopped to take these photos. On the other side of the road, there was a field full of cows and a single coyote making its way through the hills. We saw way to many snakes on the road for my liking and just enjoyed the sun. I would do this everyday if I could.
Outfit Details
Skirt || Target
Top || Forever 21
Shoes || TOMS
Sunglasses || Anthropologie 

11 comments:

  1. that skirt is gorgeous!! and for only $17.99, i just might get it...

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a short! Which makes it even better! Im thinking about getting more :)

      Delete
  2. You look so cute, and the scenery is just splendid! You are a doll! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest collection of skirts!! I love the floral skirt with the baseball tee! That is a great idea! I am so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find you! I am excited to see more! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful location! Sounds like such a lovely way to spend the day too :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id visit this spot everyday if I could. I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sunflower prints are coming back. I'm pretty sure I had this exact same skater skirt (with a matching vest) in 1991.

    xo. Maggie
    Moda & the Mar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally had a skirt similar to this one in the 90s as well! I love it too :)

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous look! That skirt is so pretty <3

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely