April 29, 2014

500 Followers || Free Sponsor Spots

I can't believe this post is here already! Pretty Lovely has reached 500 Bloglovin and GFC followers! Thank you so so much! And a BIG hello to all my new readers! I am so so glad to have you here! To thank ALL off you, ALL of my sponsor spots are FREE. Yep, that includes my large and medium spots. Just use the code "500". Now is the perfect time to sponsor Pretty Lovely at no cost whatsoever. Just a little thank you for being so awesome. In the upcoming weeks and months you can expect to see A LOT of flowers and pretty clothes. Two of my favorites :)

Thank you so so much! 

10 comments:

  1. yay! great news. love your blog, lady! keep up the good work :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being a part of this little blog! Your support means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Nice work : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jordyn! I'm one of your new followers and am so super stoked and excited for you and your blogging success. You have a truly lovely space here and I can't wait to see where you take it.

    Lots of love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet sweet comment and for being a part of this journey! I truly appreciate it :)

      Delete
  4. YAY!!! 500 Followers is totally awesome! Signed up for a medium spot

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely