March 31, 2014

Hooray for More Free Time!

I am LOVING this outfit. It just screams spring & country to me and think that it fits perfectly with the dirt road and pine tree forest setting here. And do you want to know something really neat about these pictures? They are completely, 100% unedited. Straight out of the camera here. I am taking the Mastering Your DSLR class that the A Beautiful Mess team is putting on right now. Im super glad I signed up for it. Learning more about my camera was one of 2014 goals and this class is doing just that!  The past couple of weeks I have been taking pictures with the manual setting instead of the auto one and have been loving the results. Hooray for less time in photoshop!

Outfit Details
Jacket || Nordstrom
Shirt & Skirt || Nordstrom Rack
Shoes || Target
Necklace || Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous you're taking the ABM class! that is so awesome. these photos are amazing! that skirt rocks :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really glad I decided to take it! And thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable outfit! It's cool to see people that are taking ABM's workshop. I already use the manual setting for my photography, but I'm really excited to take the scrapbooking class!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, their classes are amazing! I will most likely be taking another one soon :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I wish I had taken their class! These look amazing! Loving this outfit, as well, and your hair is killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really glad I decided to! Its worth it! And thank you :)

      Delete

Search Pretty Lovely