October 8, 2013

Fall in the Northwest

These photos look like it is spring or summer and not fall. I love love love the northwest but during this season, I kind of wish I lived on the east coast. Their forests are primarily deciduous trees while ours are evergreen. Fall color is sparse around here while entire forests are changing colors over there. During this season, if you drive through the mountains it will still be green with little dots of red, yellow or orange. One day I'll make it over there during this season to admire the colors.
Outfit Details
Dress, Tights & Socks || Target
Boots & Belt || Forever 21
Jacket || Nordstrom
Rings || Forever 21, Macys & H&M

6 comments:

  1. Love the photos. I wear my denim jacket all the time, it can go with so many different outfits and I have transitioned it from summer to fall. I love wearing it with long maxi skirts.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! We've been having such lovely weather this week!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you about wanting to see all the leaves changing colour - it's such a big part of fall!

    great layering in your fall outfit :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! And yeah, love the photos too! ^_^.

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely