August 23, 2013

Little Oak Tree

Can we just take a minute to admire this oak tree? It has got the most perfect shape! Discovering that this tree was only a minute away from my house in the back portions of a park made me even more excited for fall and taking outfit pictures. This oak is going to look gorgeous with red, orange and yellow leaves! You guys have to remind that this tree is there and not to let fall go by without me documenting its beauty in photographs.

Also, you guys still have ONE week to enter my Modcloth Giveaway!
Outfit Details
Dress || Target
Jacket || Nordstrom
Shoes & Belt || Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. i love your little bow belt! it's so darling!


    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I repeating the previous comments but that belt is so cute!
    I have same type of belt!

    Path to my Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic!! Love your denim jacket so much! :)

    Win gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love.

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely