August 26, 2013

Just do it

Last week, we saw Sister Act on Broadway in Seattle. I love excuses to dress up a little more than normal. And for me that meant that I got to wear my most favorite shoes from Seychelles. I always feel like I cant wear these shoes on a normal basis. I feel overdressed, but I wish that weren't the case. I should just wear them. I read a post by Kaylee of Kaylee Daily recently and it describes this situation so well. If I'm not going to wear these shoes now, then when? I hope you guys will be seeing these shoes more often, especially with the upcoming fall season. My favorite!

Last week to enter my Modcloth Giveaway! Winner will be chosen Friday and announced on Monday!
Outfit Details
Dress || Spool No.72
Shoes || Seychelles
Rings || Macys
Purse || Nordstrom
Belt || From another dress
Hair by Paige

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes!! great outfit, hope you had fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so gorgeous! Those shoes are indeed adorable. I have some black wedges too and I wear them to class sometimes, so I wouldn't worry about them being too dressy or anything. Might as well wear 'em!
    I don't know how you get your hair to curl like that but it looks lovely :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always wearing shoes or clothes that are probably too fancy slash dressy. BUT I just feel like I should wear them when I want to, who's to say I can't be fancy? lol. Like Oscar Wilde says, "You can never be overdressed or overeducated."

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely