June 27, 2013

Easy Dresses and Material Stores

Being able to put on a dress and just head out the door is great. No thinking necessary. I wore this to Joanns. I could spend hours in that store coming up with new dresses and skirts. I bought some fabric for a dress pattern that I have had quite awhile, just waiting for the perfect material to be found. I cant wait to see the final product. If only I can just get past the cutting stages of sewing. Without a doubt, the WORST part of sewing.
Outfit Details
Dress || Modcloth
Sweater, Belt & Necklace || Forever 21
Shoes || TOMS

Follow me || Bloglovin || Twitter || Pinterest || Instagram || Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed via bloglovin'. :) Come and check out my blog too.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love floral for summer, and it's perfect paired with the crochet Toms! Great look :) Visiting from the On the Brightside Hop

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely